A twist on guacamole by adding protein-packed yogurt. Serve this healthy dip recipe with crunchy vegetables, pita chips or pretzels, or use as a sandwich spread. A great way to encourage yourself to eat fresh veggies or prepare it as an appetizer for your next party!
30 Servings (2 tbsp of 30g per serving)
- 3 medium sized avocados (450g)
- 1.5 cups plain Greek yogurt (300g)
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- zest of one lime (optional)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cilantro (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the avocado, Greek yogurt, lime juice and zest, and garlic to a food processor. Blend until smooth. Alternatively, mash the avocado with a fork and stir in the yogurt, lime, and garlic.
- Mince the onion, tomatoes, and, cilantro and stir them into the avocado mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with vegetables, pita chips, or use the dip as a spread on sandwiches and wraps.