Happy 1st Birthday Vitality Nutrition
One year ago today I announced that I had started my company Vitality Nutrition. Vitality Nutrition is my one true love. Every morning I wake up and thank my lucky stars for the opportunity to live out my dream!
I am so thankful for the support I received throughout this journey:
- My clients: I couldn't be more grateful for the opportunity to work with so many amazing people every day. You inspire me to be the best dietitian I can be - I want nothing more than to see you reach your goals! To each of my clients - thank you for believing and trusting in me to support you on your journey
- My parents: I am one lucky girl to have parents that never doubted my abilities. They supported me through sports, school, university, and my business. I will never be able to repay them and I don't thank them nearly enough!
- My sister: who is the most nurturing and loving person I know. Thank you for supporting me, listening to me cry, and believing in me each and every day.
- Ryan Cherny: for telling me straight up to start my own business when I was doubting myself
- Brittney Bergen: who also told me straight up to follow my dream!
- Kristi Jorgenson: for being there for me everyday. Your "good morning" texts helped me through the hardest year of my life!
- Stephanie Brooks: for being my best friend and study buddy for the past 5 years. I am so grateful you believed in Vitality enough to join my team!
- Ashlyn Newlove: for being the best friend a gal could ask for and for all that you do for Vitality. It wouldn't be the same without you and I am so excited to have you by my side.
- Hannah Gillon: for stepping into my life when I really needed a friend and for all your helpful accounting guidance
- Nutrition Class of 2016: How lucky am I to call such an amazing group of women my friends and colleagues? You are among the smartest and motivated women I know.
- Tarra Hall: for supporting my business from the beginning. I am so grateful for your trust in me!
- David and Zos: for helping me transform from an unsure University student to a much more confident (at least some days) business owner. Thank you for giving me the space to live my dream. The community you have built changes lives!
- All of the members and coaches at CrossFit BRIO, CrossFit BRIO South, CrossFit Prince Albert - Pure Athletics, CrossFit North Battleford, CrossFit Reebok 306 & Frontier Performance for inviting me to be a part of your amazing communities.
My sister (Hilary), Hannah, and Courtney
Zos, Iain, Courtney, and David
Ashlyn and Courtney
The one and only Kristi J.
My talented, smart, and beautiful classmates
Stephanie and myself
What better way to celebrate a birthday than Cake Batter Energy Bites - I hope you give this fun recipe a try!
Note: you can search "Vitality Nutrition Cake Batter Energy Bites" to find this food in the MyFitnessPal database.